Mar 11, 2009
taggeg yet again.. LOL
okay so this time I'm tagged by my dearest Sis Anna =3


IF YOU HAD TO

1. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would you get it?
-urm.. tattoo? urm.. on my fore arm from my wrist to my elbow in chinese that says Life is nothing but a Game.


2. If you HAD to dye your hair, what color would it be?
platinum blond!!!!! orz! haha i dunno.. I just love experimenting with hair colours but i cant dye my hair just yet =P but i would like to try green tho~

3. If you HAD to get a piercing (THAT ISN'T YOUR EARS) what would you pierce?
not a fan of piercing.. =<

4. If you HAD to change your name, what new name would you choose?
I would prefer to be nameless so that I can change my name every once in a while.. LOL


WOULD YOU

1. Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
'once upon a swinger.. but.. NAh~~ I'm not up for this game anymore.. Kinda got myself tired already

2.Would you move anywhere else if you could?
yes please

3. If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?
why not? never been there yet..

4. If you were given 10 million dollars, what would you do?
Trust funds
buy market shares
business foundation
etc etc and go around the world at the same time =D

5. If you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000, would you?
can I just keep the tarantula as a pet instead for my dinner? 8D

2009

1. Have you had your birthday yet?
nope not yet.. but soon!!!

2. Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
not sure lol!

3. Are you still in the same job?
you mean as a student? yeah!

4. Is your favorite color the same color?
you could say sooo

5. Have you got the same style/color for your hair?
nah changed it every now and then depends on my hectic life.. right now I had them short =P

6. Have you bought a NEW car this year?
I don't have my license yet.. so....Nope :\

7. Anything exciting happens this year?
hell yeah!!! events and cosplay photoshoot baby!!

8. Have you been involved with the police this year?
nope.. not yet aha~~~

9. Is your best friend still your best friend?
Definitely!

10.Got any tattoos or piercings this year?
urm.. sadly I don't like to have any of them..

11.Had a haircut this year?
duh~~~

12. Been in a hospital this year?
not yet....

13. Been on a vacation this year ?
Short stint but longer not yet :\

14. Been kicked out of a public place this year?
nope never and never!!

DO YOU

• Wear dark colors?
almost always

• Dye your hair?
once and gonna do it anytime soon

• Like cheese?
sometimes.. =P

HAVE YOU EVER

•Worn rainbow colors?
Uhh...nope?

•Talked on the phone for over 3 hours?
nope.. I'm not the type to call anyone unless it's urgent...

• Caught something on fire?
urm... my old lantern lol...


LAST PERSON

• You talked to?
-my friend of course

• You hugged?
-my friend

• You called?
-My friend

• Who called?
-urmm.....my friend?

• What is your birth name?
not telling~~~ LOL

• How tall are you?
-165/6 i think? I dunno lol

• Shoe size?
-6/7

• Brothers/sisters?
-2 bros none sis

• Favorite color?
-Black/Kuro

• Soda?
Ice Cream Soda :>w<

• Ice cream?
Vanilla please and some choco will be nice!!


IN THE LAST 48 HOURS

• Cried?
-Nope

• Missed someone?
-yeah!! my cossy buddies!! D8

Yelled at someone?
urm.. not yet I think

• Been online?
Yeah lolz

• Kissed someone?
-My friend :3

• Hugged someone?
-My friends~

• Last thing you ate?
Dinner

• Talked to someone about something important?
-nope.. not yet


FINALLY

• What makes your bedroom unique?
it's simplicity and how I can turn one small room into such a big mess LOL

• What's your favorite season of the year?
urm.... HOLIDAY~~~~~ XD

• Been in a plane?
Yes

• Killed someone?
cool! Can I?


Ike at 3/11/2009


disclaimer;

Hi,
Welcome to Ay Ike Jay's blog..
Take a look around and don't forget to drop a line..






jukebox;



profile;

I don't give out my real name for some reasons..

You can call me Ay, Ikki, Ike or Jay...

A 1989 baby..

Loves the colour Red and Black

I love anything that is interesting to me.
My interest revolves mainly on art, music, dance and cosplay.



I am a proud fan of:-

archives;

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
September 2011
July 2012

Istalk;

Family

Azhar's

Special Friends

Ryuugaki Noboru's
Usagi's


Special People

Belle Baby
Mieko <3
My Queen
My Terror-ific Uke, Honey
The Prince of Darkness, Xajin
Tara
Mr. I'm High on Sugar, Wen
The Reno
Silly Taka-Taki
CutiePie
The Cute Lil' Thing called Amal


School Friends

Miss Imah
Cuppy Cakers, Aaron
Frasy
Miss Fardiana
The Pingu
Miss Leyla
Amalina
Farah
Miss K-ly~~


College Friends

Apiq


tagboard;

tagboard here.
width no more than 180px pwease. :D

credits;

designer: shizuka-sama
image: gazette_daily
software: adobe photoshop 7.0
font: dafont