Apr 26, 2009
is this what we call growing up?
Hey guys. I am currently free up till 30th (which I will be sitting for my last paper for this semester)

due to the freaking free time I have, I currently have caught up with a new hobby. This new hobby seems to be getting on my nerves but it made me felt content at certain times. What kind of hobby you ask? Well.. it's.. thinking....

A lot of things I have put into thoughts whenever i have free time or when I'm waiting for my friends at the mall etc. The future, the past, clothing designs and even thinking if I will even go on with photography with my future. Heck, i even had pushed to the limits on how I'll raise my future kids. (This kinda scares me)

Today, A thought came into me. It's mostly almost full proof but I dunno if I'm able to actually put this plan forth. What you asked? Well, it's a character I made/drew/create and will probably made it come to life for my future cosplay plans. Probably debut it in 2010 or 2011. =3
If i managed to attract people to my chara, I'll probably make a manga out of it.. but who knows?
sa~~~

hehehe.. to my cosplay buddies.. =P just wait for it nyeh?~~~

okay-okay.. back to the real topic.....
since thinking had become my new hobby, this just brought me to the edge thinking. Is it because I've grown up? is it maturity? I still couldn't find an answer to this tho~~~..

hurm... DAmn.. I sounded like an old lady.. huhuhuhu



by the way, this is what i had submit for my final last friday. it's nothing much but I'm proud what i had done. Something i got from my hobby and listening to MYV's song. and yeah... Named it Itoshii Hito, means My Beloved or Beloved One. It revolves on both abortion and miscarriage.

the mirror symbolized two worlds, life and death. Why? because both world cannot be reached unless one crossed the line. and if the line was crossed, one could never return.

The blood symbolized life, pain, sin and regret.

Life because, it's what kept us living.

Pain because whenever we bleed, pain comes after.

Sin because it tainted the hands and the white dress the mother wore. Regret becuase blood will never leave the sight.

The rose petals symbolized the fragile heart and life of a human being. It can be easily blown and shed. whenever miscarriage happens, a mother's heart will be shattered into pieces andwhenever a young girl made an abortion, a small life was easily killed just like the blown petals. The red colour also symbolized the heart and the blood.

the spiders are symbolized as home or mother. As a small creture, it provides both shelter and food for it's younglings. However, if the younglings are weak and dying, the mother will it them alive. It depicts both situation.

The black clothes symbolized abortion done or regret as it hides the colour of the blood. While the white cloth symbolized miscarriage as the mother weeps for the child's death.

Overall, this image is created to show the different situation faced by mothers, yet causing the same conclusion. Death to a small child.
____________________________________________________________________

huhuhuh. it's a long and winding summary but i hope explanation helps.. and my english are getting worse =3=

toodles people!!!


Ike at 4/26/2009


disclaimer;

Hi,
Welcome to Ay Ike Jay's blog..
Take a look around and don't forget to drop a line..






jukebox;



profile;

I don't give out my real name for some reasons..

You can call me Ay, Ikki, Ike or Jay...

A 1989 baby..

Loves the colour Red and Black

I love anything that is interesting to me.
My interest revolves mainly on art, music, dance and cosplay.



I am a proud fan of:-

archives;

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
September 2011
July 2012

Istalk;

Family

Azhar's

Special Friends

Ryuugaki Noboru's
Usagi's


Special People

Belle Baby
Mieko <3
My Queen
My Terror-ific Uke, Honey
The Prince of Darkness, Xajin
Tara
Mr. I'm High on Sugar, Wen
The Reno
Silly Taka-Taki
CutiePie
The Cute Lil' Thing called Amal


School Friends

Miss Imah
Cuppy Cakers, Aaron
Frasy
Miss Fardiana
The Pingu
Miss Leyla
Amalina
Farah
Miss K-ly~~


College Friends

Apiq


tagboard;

tagboard here.
width no more than 180px pwease. :D

credits;

designer: shizuka-sama
image: gazette_daily
software: adobe photoshop 7.0
font: dafont