Jul 29, 2009
Miyavi's baby is here!!!! XDDD (Spazz around like an idiot)
Miyavi posted a long entry! Yes!

It's longer than the one he posted on MySpace, and kinda emo at the end. xD
"life is pain"


07.30.Thu


世界中のCo-miyaviの皆、
沢山のメールやコメント本当にありがとう
Thanks for ur tons of messages !!

2009年7月29日 午後4時40分
BABY 無事ドロップしました。

体重3110g の
プリティな女の子です。

初産だった為、
本格的に陣痛がはじまってから
20時間ノンストップという
長丁場だったけれど
家族や仲間、温かい病院の人達のおかげで、
無事に出産を迎える事ができました。

そして全世界の仔雅の皆からの
メッセージやコメントにもすげえ勇気づけられたよ。
本当にありがとね。
ur comments absolutely cheered us up for sure !!

今回、生命の力強さや尊さを目の当たりにし
「幸せ」や「ありがたみ」という
既存のボキャブラリでは言い表せない様な感情に包まれて

Life is pain,
pleasure in death.
生は苦しみであり
喜びは死である

決してネガティブな意味ではなく色んな意味で
生きるという事の「理」を改えさせられました。

そして女性は偉大だという事。
全ての女性をリスペクトすると共に
我が伴侶に心からの「お疲れ様」と
仔雅の皆、どうか新しいベイビーを
温かくファミリーに迎え入れてやって下さいな。

大きな大きな「愛」を。

Even though life is pain,
It's wonderful.


M


TRANSLATE:


To the Co-miyavi worldwide,
thank you for all of the mail and comments!
Thanks for ur tons of messages !!

On July 29th, 2009 at 4:40pm,
my BABY was safely dropped!

Weighing in at 3110g,
she is a pretty baby girl.

Being her first child,
she went into full-on labor,
and it was 20 hours non-stop!
it was quite a marathon, but
thanks to our family and friends, and the kind hospital staff
the baby was brought into the world safely.

Also, to all the Co-miyavi across the world,
the messages and comments gave us courage.
Thank you very much.
ur comments absolutely cheered us up for sure !!

Now, I'm witnessing the vital energy and preciousness,
it's like "happy" and "grateful",
I'm being overwhelmed by feelings I can't express with vocabulary

Life is pain,
pleasure in death.


the meaning is not negative, it has a lot of different meanings,
my "reason" for living has changed.

Also, there are a lot of great things about women.
I have a lot of respect for all women,
To my spouse, I have to say from the bottom of heart, "good job",
and, Co-miyavi, no matter what
please welcome the new baby into our warm family please!

Lots and lots of "love"!

Even though life is pain,
It's wonderful.


M

-taken from co-miyavi worldwide myspace blog. translated by nex.

Labels:



Ike at 7/29/2009


disclaimer;

Hi,
Welcome to Ay Ike Jay's blog..
Take a look around and don't forget to drop a line..






jukebox;



profile;

I don't give out my real name for some reasons..

You can call me Ay, Ikki, Ike or Jay...

A 1989 baby..

Loves the colour Red and Black

I love anything that is interesting to me.
My interest revolves mainly on art, music, dance and cosplay.



I am a proud fan of:-

archives;

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
September 2011
July 2012

Istalk;

Family

Azhar's

Special Friends

Ryuugaki Noboru's
Usagi's


Special People

Belle Baby
Mieko <3
My Queen
My Terror-ific Uke, Honey
The Prince of Darkness, Xajin
Tara
Mr. I'm High on Sugar, Wen
The Reno
Silly Taka-Taki
CutiePie
The Cute Lil' Thing called Amal


School Friends

Miss Imah
Cuppy Cakers, Aaron
Frasy
Miss Fardiana
The Pingu
Miss Leyla
Amalina
Farah
Miss K-ly~~


College Friends

Apiq


tagboard;

tagboard here.
width no more than 180px pwease. :D

credits;

designer: shizuka-sama
image: gazette_daily
software: adobe photoshop 7.0
font: dafont